Company Lookup
عربي
 
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

JREI posts net income of $0.02 million in Q1 2023

2023-05-17

According to the financial statements of Jerusalem Real Estate Investment JREI for the 1st Quarter of 2023, Net profit after tax of the period reached 20,493 USD Compared with Net profit after tax 1,212 USD for 2022, a net increase in profit of 1590.84%.Total assets of the company reached 12,886,199 USD compared with total assets of 12,877,689 USD at the end of year 2022, a net increase of 0.07%.Total liabilities of the company reached 5,132,703 USD compared with total liabilities of 5,140,186 USD at the end of year 2022, a net decrease of 0.14%. Net ownership equity of the company reached 7,753,496 USD compared with total owner equity of 7,737,503 USD at the end of year 2022, a net increase of 0.21%.

 


 

2024-07-18
Al-Quds Index in the red zone amid medium-volume trading

2024-07-11
Al-Quds Index continued to decline amid lack of general incentives

2024-07-04
The PEX records average PE of 19.7x and average P/BV of 1.10x in Q1 2024

2024-07-02
JCC approves distributing 10% cash dividends for the year 2023

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013
PHP Notice: Undefined index: archive in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sahem\menu.php on line 403