Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

AZIZA posts net income of JD1.86 million in 9M 2021

2021-11-01

According to the financial statements of Palestine Poultry Company AZIZA for the first nine months of 2021, Net profit after tax of the period reached 1,858,719 JD Compared with Net profit after tax 2,915,282 JD for 2020, a net decrease in profit of 36.24%.Total assets of the company reached 45,361,305 JD compared with total assets of 45,987,232 JD at the end of year 2020, a net decrease of 1.36%.Total liabilities of the company reached 10,807,911 JD compared with total liabilities of 10,742,901 JD at the end of year 2020, a net increase of 0.60%. Net ownership equity of the company reached 34,553,394 JD compared with total owner equity of 35,244,331 JD at the end of year 2020, a net decrease of 1.96%.

 


 

2022-01-20
A variation in the investors’ expectations with increasing the annual disclosures anticipation

2022-01-13
Al-Quds Index continues to increase in the second week of 2022

2022-01-06
Al-Quds Index starts the year 2022 with an increase

2022-01-03
The PEX modifies the composition of Al-Quds Index for the year 2022

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013