Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

BOP records net income of $38.54 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01

According to the financial statements of Bank of  Palestine BOP for the first nine months of 2017, Net profit after tax of the period reached 38,541,624 USD Compared with Net profit after tax 38,190,625 USD for 2016, a net increase in profit of 0.92%.Total assets of the company reached 4,756,385,240 USD compared with total assets of 4,118,629,230 USD at the end of year 2016, a net increase of 15.48%.Total liabilities of the company reached 4,325,034,754 USD compared with total liabilities of 3,715,054,433 USD at the end of year 2016, a net increase of 16.41%. Net ownership equity of the company reached 431,350,486 USD (Including Non-Controlling Interests of 49,995,661 USD) compared with total owner equity of 403,574,797 USD (Including Non-Controlling Interests of 36,610,587 USD) at the end of year 2016, a net increase of 6.88%.Noting that paid-in capital increased from 195,008,685 USD in year 2016 to 200,000,000 USD of this year,a net increase of 2.56%.


 

2017-11-16
Al-Quds Index in the red zone amid lack of drivers

2017-11-12
Bank of Palestine opens a representative office in Chile

2017-11-09
The PEX records average PE ratio of 12.2x in 9M 2017

2017-11-08
GUI posts net income of $0.80 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-08
AIG reports net income of $1.21 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-02
A decline in Al-Quds Index with the end of the disclosures’ legal period

2017-11-01
RSR records net income of JD0.43 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
NSC posts net income of JD0.24 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
TIC records net income of $1.79 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
PICO reports net income of $2.16 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
AQARIYA records net income of JD0.40 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
PRICO realizes net loss of JD3.97 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
TRUST reports net income of $3.40 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
MIC posts income of $1.01 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
PADICO posts net income of $11.95 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
BOP records net income of $38.54 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
WASSEL records net income of $0.02 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
AIB reports net income of $5.83 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
NIC posts net income of $4.04 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
JPH reports net income of $1.91 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
JREI realizes net loss of $0.22 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
AHC realizes net loss of JD1.10 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
ELECTRODE posts net income of JD0.05 million in 9M 2017

2017-11-01
PID posts net income of JD 0.01 million in 9M 2017

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013