Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

BJP posts net income of JD0.63 million in 9M 2015

2015-10-27

According to the financial statements of Beit Jala Pharmaceutical BJP for the first nine months of 2015, Net profit after tax of the period reached 627,823 JD Compared with Net profit after tax 563,431 JD for 2014, a net increase in profit of 11.43%. Total assets of the company reached 11,514,920 JD compared with total assets of 10,900,145 JD at the end of year 2014, a net increase of 5.64%.Total liabilities of the company reached 3,043,476 JD compared with total liabilities of 3,167,833 JD at the end of year 2014, a net decrease of 3.92%. Net ownership equity of the company reached 8,471,444 JD compared with total owner equity of 7,732,312 JD at the end of year 2014, a net increase of 9.56%.


 

2018-01-18
Scarce liquidity in the PEX and 3G mobile networks in the West Bank by the end of January

2018-01-18
launching 3G mobile networks in the west bank by the end of January

2018-01-11
Relative quietness in the PEX with the increasing anticipation for the annual disclosures

2018-01-08
WATANIYA discusses raising its paid-up capital to $293 million

2018-01-04
The PEX opens the year 2018 in optimism

2018-01-03
The PEX modifies AL-Quds Index composition for the year 2018

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013