Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

PALTEL approves distributing 50% cash dividends for the year 2013

2014-03-27

The General Assembly of Palestine Telecommunications approved, on its meeting on 26/03/2014, distributing 40% cash dividends for the year 2013 and 10% exceptional cash dividends for the company’s investments in 2013, to total 50% cash dividends distributions for the company’s shareholders as for the general assembly meeting date. The Chairman of the Board of directors, Sabih Al-Masri, indicated during the General Assembly meeting, the steady and continuous growth in the financial performance of the Paltel Group, in which is a result of the studied plans pursued by the Group"s management in its operations that were flexible in terms of dealing with the economic, political and investment changes, with a commitment to respond to the needs and aspirations of the market on one hand, and the interests of the shareholders of the company and maintaining their return on investment on the other.

 


 

2020-09-24
Al-Quds Index below the 440 points level amid scarce liquidity

2020-09-17
Transactions on APIC raise the trading value fiery

2020-09-17
Delisting the stocks of the Arab Real Estate Establishment ARE and Globalcom Telecommunications GCOM from the PEX

2020-09-10
The PEX records average PE of 20.9x in H1 2020

2020-09-03
Al-Quds Index in the green zone amid medium-volume transactions

2020-09-03
PRICO realizes net loss of JD0.73 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
JCC reports net income of JD0.27 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
BPC records net income of $3.62 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
BJP posts net income of JD0.31 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
BJP posts net income of JD0.31 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
PIBC posts net income of $1.21 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
GMC posts net income of JD0.28 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
WASSEL realizes net loss of $0.19 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
AHC realizes net income of JD1.49 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
JPH posts net income of $1.17 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
TNB realizes net loss of $0.98 million in H1 2020

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013