Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

TIC posts net income of $1.33 million in H1 2020

2020-08-30

According to the financial statements of Al-Takaful Palestinian Insurance Company TIC for first half of 2020, Net profit after tax of the period reached 1,328,276 USD Compared with Net profit after tax 1,426,068 USD for 2019, a net decrease in profit of 6.86%.Total assets of the company reached 72,903,203 USD compared with total assets of 70,862,330 USD at the end of year 2019, a net increase of 2.88%.Total liabilities of the company reached 53,634,176 USD compared with total liabilities of 52,514,209 USD at the end of year 2019, a net increase of 2.13%. Net ownership equity of the company reached 19,269,027 USD compared with total owner equity of 18,348,121 USD at the end of year 2019, a net increase of 5.02%.

 


 

2020-09-24
Al-Quds Index below the 440 points level amid scarce liquidity

2020-09-17
Transactions on APIC raise the trading value fiery

2020-09-17
Delisting the stocks of the Arab Real Estate Establishment ARE and Globalcom Telecommunications GCOM from the PEX

2020-09-10
The PEX records average PE of 20.9x in H1 2020

2020-09-03
Al-Quds Index in the green zone amid medium-volume transactions

2020-09-03
PRICO realizes net loss of JD0.73 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
JCC reports net income of JD0.27 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
BPC records net income of $3.62 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
BJP posts net income of JD0.31 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
BJP posts net income of JD0.31 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
PIBC posts net income of $1.21 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
GMC posts net income of JD0.28 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
WASSEL realizes net loss of $0.19 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
AHC realizes net income of JD1.49 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
JPH posts net income of $1.17 million in H1 2020

2020-09-03
TNB realizes net loss of $0.98 million in H1 2020

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013