Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

JREI realizes net loss of $0.13 million in Q1 2018

2018-04-30

According to the financial statements of Jerusalem Real Estate Investment JREI for the first quarter of 2018, Net Loss after tax of the period reached (132,788) USD Compared with Net Loss after tax (75,307) USD for 2017, a net increase in loss of 76.33%.Total assets of the company reached 12,442,779 USD compared with total assets of 12,372,858 USD at the end of year 2017, a net increase of 0.57%.Total liabilities of the company reached 4,266,805 USD compared with total liabilities of 4,295,295 USD at the end of year 2017, a net decrease of 0.66%. Net ownership equity of the company reached 8,175,974 USD compared with total owner equity of 8,077,563 USD at the end of year 2017, a net increase of 1.22%.

 


 

2021-05-06
Al-Quds Index in the green zone amid significant activity in trading

2021-05-06
PICO recommends distributing 25% stocks dividends for the year 2020

2021-05-06
APIC approves distributing 9.15% stocks dividends and 7.50% cash dividends for the year 2020

2021-05-05
VOIC raises its stake in the National Beverage Company

2021-05-05
UCI approves distributing 2.50% cash dividends for the year 2020

2021-05-04
NAPCO approves distributing 9.38% stocks dividends for the year 2020

2021-05-04
NCI approves distributing 10% cash dividends for the year 2020

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013