Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

Palestine Telecommunications recommends distributing 50% cash dividends for the year 2013

2014-02-13

The board of directors of Palestine Telecommunications PALTEL recommended, in its meeting on 12/02/2014, distributing 40% cash dividends for the year 2013 and 10% exceptional cash dividends from the company’s investments in 2013, to total 50% cash dividends distributions for the company’s shareholders as for the general assembly meeting date that will be determined later.  According to the distribution percentage, PALTEL records dividends yield of 7.59% based on the current market price.  

 


 

2021-10-26
RSR posts net income of JD0.31 million in 9M 2021

2021-10-26
APC records net income of JD0.82 million in 9M 2021

2021-10-24
ARAB posts net income of JD0.02 million in 9M 2021

2021-10-21
Al-Quds Index in a narrow range amid an increase in 9M financial data disclosures anticipation

2021-10-17
PHARMACARE recommends distributing 10% cash dividends for the year 2020

2021-10-14
A transaction on the stocks of TRSUT raises the trading value in the PEX

2021-10-07
Al-Quds Index rebounds upwards in the first week of October

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013