Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

RSR achieves net income of JD0.04 million in 9M 2013

2013-11-03

According to The Ramallah Summer Resorts Company ( RSR)’s data for the first nine months of the year, net profit after taxes reached 43,300 JOD, compared with a net profit after taxes of 136,959 JOD from the first nine months of 2012, a net decrease of 68.4%. Total assets of the company reached 13,002,456 JOD as of September 30th, 2013, compared to total assets of 12,509,362 JOD as of December 31st, 2012, a net increase of 3.9%. Total liabilities of the company reached 3,997,011 JOD as of September 30th, 2013, compared to total liabilities of 4,158,414 JOD as of December 31st, 2012, a net decrease of 3.9%. Net ownership equity of the company reached 9,005,445 JOD as of September 30th, 2013, compared with a net ownership equity of 8,350,948 JOD as of December 31st, 2012, a net increase of 7.8% as of December 31st, 2012,. Furthermore, paid-in capital increased from 3,000,000 JOD on December 31st, 2012 to 3,611,047 JOD  by September 30th, 2013, a net increase of 20.4%.

 


 

2017-10-23
LADAEN realizes net loss of JD0.04 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
AZIZA posts net income of JD2.90 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
PIIC reports net income of JD4.91 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
PSE posts net income of $0.37 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
PEC posts net income of $6.35 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
ISBK reports net income of $9.44 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
PALAQAR reports net income of JD0.13 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
ARAB posts net income of JD0.05 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
TNB posts net income of $7.06 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-23
QUDS reports net income of $9.42 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-19
Scare liquidity amid the start of financial disclosures flow

2017-10-12
Al-Quds Bank records net income of $9.42 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-05
Optimism in the PEX with the start of October

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013