Company Lookup
عربي
Download Demo
 

Market News

This Month News

This Month News

send to a friend by email

Ahliea Insurance Group earns a pretax income of $0.28 million in the first nine months of 2011

2011-11-01

The Palestine Exchange (PEX) received the reviewed interim consolidated condensed financial statements from Ahliea Insurance Group ( AIG). The PEX disclosure rules in place give all of the PEX listed companies a period of one month to report their third quarter interim financial statements as reviewed by the company’s internal auditor. Their disclosure has been published on the PEX website (www.pex.ps) and emailed to PEX member securities firms in conjunction with this press release.

The disclosure included an approval from the Insurance Directorate Department within the Palestine Capital Markets Authority (PCMA) to disclose financial information.

The disclosed information includes: the independent auditor’s review report, the Statement of Financial Position, the Statement of Comprehensive Income, Changes in Equity Ownership, the Statement of Cash Flows and Notes to the interim financial statements ( 34 notes). The company also provided its interim financial statements via the approved electronic form of disclosure applicable to the Insurance Sector. The interim report should also include information required by Article (37/2) of the PEX disclosure rules in place. The company included information regarding management, issued shares, material changes and significant events that may have affected financial performances during the first nine months of the year.

According to company data for the first nine months of the year, net profit before taxes reached 276,877 USD, compared with a net profit before taxes of 1,307,438 USD from the first nine months of 2010, a net decrease of 78.8%. Total assets of the company have reached 49,462,230 USD as of September 30th, 2011, compared to total assets of 48,938,110 USD as of December 31st, 2010, a net increase of 1.1%. Total liabilities of the company have reached 37,488,363 USD as of September 30th, 2011, compared to total liabilities of 37,185,200 USD as of December 31st, 2010, a net increase of 0.8%. Net ownership equity of the company has reached 11,973,867 USD as of September 30th, 2011, compared with a net ownership equity of 11,752,910 USD as of December 31st, 2010, a net increase of 1.9% in the last nine months.

 

 

 

 


 

2017-10-19
Scare liquidity amid the start of financial disclosures flow

2017-10-12
Al-Quds Bank records net income of $9.42 million in 9M 2017

2017-10-05
Optimism in the PEX with the start of October

 

 

 
Sahem Trading & Investments Company - PEX Member and licensed by PCMA
© All Rights Reserved 2013